BUSINESS SET-UP SERVICES
As your business grows, there is often the requirement to expand into new regions, to open new markets and to make use of lower manpower costs. This could range from opening a small Kuala Lumpur Sales office, to a major Indian IT Development Centre.
But opening a office and setting up a new company in a remote location is a potentially risky and expensive undertaking. Here at Red Bridge Consulting, we can help you prepare a business plan, set up a local company, rent office space and recruit key personnel for your operations.
What services can we provide?
Red Bridge Consulting can provide the following services, at all times working closely with our client:
- Consultancy during initial discussions on business set-up, to ensure that the correct location and type of business is selected, prior to any plans being made.
- Preparation of a business plan for the new venture.
- Registration of the new company in the selected country.
- Sourcing of suitable office space for the new business.
- Recruitment of key personnel for the new operation.
- Sourcing of suitable professional services for the new operation, e.g. accountants and lawyers.
- Management of the installation of the required infrastructure for communications.
Why outsource the set-up of your new business?
There are many reasons for outsourcing this task, including:
- Setting up business in a remote location requires significant additional manpower at a senior level, and many small/medium companies do not have the capacity to cope.
- Existing staff may not have experience of setting up a remote office, and may not have an understanding of the local culture and procedures in the country you choose.
What benefits are derived from this?
The key benefits of outsourcing business set-up include:
- Our consultants have many years of experience of setting up businesses in Asia, and this experience will facilitate and expedite the complete process, minimising costs and delays.
- Our consultants will work closely with your Management team, becoming part of your organisation for the duration of the project.
- Outsourcing minimises the additional strain on your existing resources, thereby minimising disruption to your core business in the home market.
- Regular reporting and defined escalation procedures ensures that the client is always aware of the current situation.
In summary, Red Bridge Consulting can provide assistance with many of the aspects of setting up business in a remote location, and can reduce the timeframes and costs associated with this.