CHINA MARKET BREAKTHROUGH
China is an incredibly large market, and breaking into that market is the goal of almost all International IT and hardware equipment companies. But even following China's entry into the WTO, it is still an very hard market to break. This is due to a number of issues, including:
- the language barrier
- the cultural differences between China and 'the West'
- it's not what you know or what you sell, it's who you know
- the need for local partners and distributors
- copyright concerns
Red Bridge Consulting has consultants, some of them native mainland Chinese, that can assist your company in overcoming these hurdles and breaking into the Chinese market. Our services include:
- Initial market analysis for your products and services, and advice on the chances of success in China
- Development of Strategy Paper outlining the steps to be undertaken by your company, both technically and culturally, prior to targeting business in China
- Analysis and advice on selection of suitable local partner/distributor for your products and services
- Assistance with set-up of JV or local company if required
- Initial Sales and Pre-Sales services if required, including translation of marketing information and preparation of Chinese language proposals.
Many companies have wasted huge amounts of time and money trying to penetrate the Chinese market, without understanding the dramatically different strategy required. Specialist advice and consultancy is critical to the success of any planned China market penetration, and Red Bridge Consulting is perfectly placed to provide this advice to you.