China has an incredible capacity to produce, create and provide. From manufacturing to IT Services, China has the facilities to export products and services to the rest of the world. Following China's entry into the WTO, the export of such products and services is set to increase significantly. However, in the same way that Western companies have difficulties in breaking into China, so Chinese companies experience difficulties in dealing with overseas companies. This is due to a number of issues, including:
- the language barrier
- the cultural differences between China and 'the West'
- the need for overseas partners and distributors
Red Bridge Consulting has consultants, some of them native mainland Chinese, that can assist Chinese companies in overcoming these hurdles and maximising export revenues. Our services, similar to those for our China Market Breakthrough Service, include:
- Initial market analysis for your products and services, and advice on the chances of export success
- Development of Strategy Paper outlining the steps to be undertaken by your company, both technically and culturally, prior to targeting export markets
- Analysis and advice on selection of suitable overseas partner/distributor for your products and services
- Assistance with set-up of JV or overseas company if required
- Initial Sales and Pre-Sales services if required, including production of marketing information and preparation of English language proposals.
Red Bridge Consulting can expedite and maximise export revenues for Mainland Chinese companies looking to expand internationally.