VIRTUAL SALES OFFICE AND AD-HOC SALES CONSULTANCY
Asia and the Middle East offer a tremendous market for software and/or hardware products that are market leaders in their home market. But selling remotely from the UK, USA or Australia (for example) is difficult, with Asian culture requiring long-term relationship building and a local presence.
Because of this, tapping into this market can be a daunting and expensive proposition, with the requirement to set up an office in the region, and either recruit local, skilled sales staff, or second expensive ex-pats to the region.
Red Bridge Consulting offer a Virtual Sales Office service, where our own skilled Sales and Pre-Sales experts will front your company in the region and build the foundations of a successful regional business. We can also provide Sales staff on short or long term contracts to assist with your Sales effort.
What services can we provide?
Red Bridge Consulting can provide the following services:
- Prospecting work, including identification and initial contact with prospective clients.
- Incoming Sales call handling.
- Outbound sales calls, including telemarketing campaigns.
- Visiting prospective clients, including (where appropriate) undertaking presentations and/or demonstrations of products.
- Bid Management and Pre-Sales work including Proposal/Tender Response preparation. This is done in close consultation with the client's technical, delivery and commercial staff.
- Commercial negotiations and contract closing, in close consultation with the client's commercial staff.
- Ad-hoc Sales consultants to provide assistance with your company's Sales effort as required.
Why use a Virtual Sales Office?
There are many reasons for using a Virtual Sales Office, including:
- An overseas company wishes to deal with Asian customers without the costs and problems setting up an office in the region.
- A technical company which currently does not have the ability to handle the Sales process effectively, wishes to outsource Sales and Pre-Sales, thereby focusing on their core 'technical' skills.
- A small-medium company may be too busy dealing with existing work to effectively hunt new business. Outsourcing the Sales and Pre-Sales effort as required allows the next contract to be finalised as the previous one is delivered.
What benefits are derived from this?
The key benefits of using a Virtual Sales Office include:
- The cost of your sales effort is proportional to the level of activity being undertaken, rather than being a fixed overhead.
- Red Bridge Consulting's Sales and Pre-Sales procedures ensure that all opportunities are qualified and prioritised effectively, ensuring the best use of resources.
- Regular reporting ensures that control of the Sales effort always remains with the client.
- Our consultants' unrivalled experience and professional background ensures the most effective results for your company.
In summary, Red Bridge Consulting can represent your company in Asia and the Middle East effectively and professionally, while lowering your costs significantly.