IMPLEMENTATION AND PROJECT MANGEMENT
The implementation of a business or operational support system is a major undertaking for any company and for any supplier. The key to the success of an implementation lies with the quality of the solution, and with the quality and experience of the implementation team.
Whilst we cannot help with the quality of the system being implemented (unless we were involved in the selection process!), Red Bridge Consulting has highly skilled and experienced implementation consultants that are available to manage and assist with the implementation of any BSS/OSS system. Our consultants can work on the supplier's team or the buyer's IT team, either way working towards the successful implementation of the solution.
What services can we provide?
Red Bridge Consulting can provide the following services, at all times working closely with our client:
- Independent Quality Control and Project Auditing Services
- Agreement of deliverables and timescales
- Preparation of overall project plan
- Consultants to manage/support the implementation and set-up of business and operational support systems.
Why employ an independent implementation contractor?
There are many reasons for this, including:
- The implementation of a new support system is a major undertaking that requires a great deal of time and effort. Many IT departments simply do not have the capacity to cope with this additional workload, while supporting their existing systems.
- Existing staff may not have experience of implementing a major support system, and therefore require assistance and support.
- Suppliers of BSS/OSS often find that business comes as feast or famine, and may need to take on additional manpower at busy times, without wanting the fixed overhead of full-time, permanent staff during quiet periods.
What benefits are derived from this?
The key benefits of outsourcing business set-up include:
- Our consultants have many years of experience of implementing systems in Asia, and this experience will facilitate and expedite the complete process, minimising costs and delays.
- Our consultants will work closely with your Management team, becoming part of your organisation for the duration of the project.
- Contracting minimises the additional strain on your existing resources, thereby minimising disruption to your core business and other projects.
- Regular reporting and defined escalation procedures ensures that the client is always aware of the current situation.
In summary, Red Bridge Consulting can provide assistance to both buyers and vendors of BSS/OSS solutions with skilled implementation consultants and project managers.